ACB Customer Price Guide
At ACB we encourage our customers to be fully involved in the management of their financial affairs. Here are some tips to maximize your relation with us.
1. KNOW YOUR PRODUCT
Be sure the account you choose matches your needs. Some accounts may attract fees so pay close attention to the following:
- Number of Transactions - Fees on some accounts are based on the number of transactions per month. If you need frequent access to your funds consider the transaction activity costs. Electronic channels such as Telephone banking and ATM can help to reduce your cost.
- Minimum Balance - Some accounts stipulate minimum balance. If you do not maintain these balances you could be
charged additional fees. Get to know your account and manage your balances.
- Product Rules - Discuss your exact needs with us so that we can advise you. Using a product inappropriately may
cost you additional fees for example, redeeming a fixed deposit before maturity or closing an account too soon.
2. PAY NO FEES
Some accounts exempt you from paying fees. Take advantage of them and avoid paying fees altogether.
3. USE OF ELECTRONIC CHANNELS
Electronic channels such as ATMs, Point of Sales cost much less than cheques over the counter transactions. Telephone banking is free.
4. KEEP YOUR RECORDS
We provide receipts, statements and other documents related to your account. Keep them safe because requesting additional copies will incur additional fees. Maintaining good records will also enable you to manage your finances.
5. MAKE LOAN PAYMENTS ON TIME
There are no penalties for not making loans and credit card payments on time. Pay them on time and avoid these fees.
6. MANAGE YOUR OVERDRAFT
Be proactive and talk to us about your changing circumstances. Exceeding your authorized limit is costly. How to resolve an insecurity complex
Here are some great online tips to keep your savings and personal information safe.
- Don't click pop-ups and don't download files from websites you don't trust.
- When making online transactions, be sure web addresses begin with https (not http) and look
for a key or padlock icon in your browser window.
- Don't surf to other sites while you are visiting a secure banking site; when you are finished
banking, always log out and close y
our browser before you move on.
- Don't click links or open attachments in suspicious emails. We will never ask you to give
personal information by email.
- Never send personal or sensitive information by email.
- Choose passwords that are difficult to guess and
change them on a regular basis.
- Don't use the same passwords for other websites that you use for secure sites like Antigua
- Back up your important computer files at least once per month.