Student LoansYou live in a highly competitive world with new opportunities and challenges every day. How do you respond and position yourself to work in this world? With an ACB Caribbean Student Loan to finance your education! Whether you are leaving Secondary School, or attending a local college or working and want to further your studies in Antigua & Barbuda or another country, we can help. What do you need to apply?
- Up to 10 years to repay after graduation
- Option to pay interest while studying
- Up to six months to find employment after graduation
- A low interest rate
What do you need to apply?
- A letter of acceptance from the University with its schedule of fees
- A Guarantor/Co-Borrower
- Adequate security
- Life insurance
Apply for an ACB Caribbean Scholarship
- ACB Caribbean Louis H. Lockhart Scholarship Programme: This programme was conceived to honour one of the founders of our Bank, Sir Louis H. Lockhart, and to reward academic excellence. To, learn more, see our application and eligibility guidelines for more details. Download The ACB Caribbean Louis H. Lockhart Scholarship Application Form here
- ACB Mortgage & Trust Co. Ltd. Secondary School Scholarship Programme: ACB Mortgage & Trust Co. Ltd. offers a Secondary School Scholarship Award annually, to a student entering a Secondary School for the academic year commencing in September. This scholarship will cover tuition of one (1) student for a maximum period of up to five (5) years. Download The ACB Mortgage & Trust Co. Ltd. Secondary School Scholarship Application Form here